Saturday, September 18, 2010

No Good Byes


To say goodbye knowing you will see each other again soon is OK, but not to see them again forever?

I wrote this poem, 'No Goodbyes' for my Stumble Upon friends. Of all the sites I found in the net, SU has become my favorite and still is. Not only I discovered creativity here, I also found interesting people and dear friends I can say hello to and exchange pages every day. I have grown attached to the site that I realized stumbling has become a vice of mine – which was bad.


Six months ago, I decided to quit the internet. I thought of concentrating on my novel again.

I was an aspiring romance novelist. I’ve written ten novels actually but still no luck.

That time was the right moment to start with my novel again. Unfortunately, for some reason, I can’t seem to get myself into writing. Instead, I started having ideas about articles for the internet.

To make everything short, I postponed my plans of becoming a romance novelist to finish my on-line articles first. I gave myself a dead line though. Next year, after a hundred medical articles, if I would want to publish that soft bound pocketbook, with my name on it, I’ll have to take a break with my on-line writings.

Then again, we do not know what’s in the future. We can always have plans of our own but sometimes it doesn’t work the way we want it to be. Let’s just hope for the best.

So, here it is, my ‘No Goodbyes’, written from the very depths of my heart.